We hit another major Milestone for the Irish & Celtic Music Podcast back in November. Because of the generosity of the Patrons of the Podcast, I now bring you two hours of amazing Celtic Harp Music from Sarah Marie Mullen, The Duplets, Harpnotic, Claire Roche, Scott Hoye, Leah Jorgensen, Donna Germano, Margaret Davis, Daphne Quigley-Freund & Tom Bradfish, Seasons, Allyson Adair, Oona McOuat, Ashley Davis, Ramsay & Black, Ciara Considine, Jenneth Tollin, Sora, Avalon Rising, Allison Girvan, Catriona McKay, Darren Raleigh, Dublin Harpers, Faery Dae, Mark Davies, Rachel Hair Trio, Nick Hennessey, Sara Hillis, Thomas “Doc” Grauzer, Julia Lane, Anne Roos.
If you enjoy this podcast, then please rate the show on iTunes or your favorite podcatcher. Then subscribe to our Celtic Music Magazine. This is our free newsletter and your guide to the latest Celtic music and podcast news. Subscribe today to download 34 Celtic MP3s for free. Remember to support the artists who support this podcast: buy their CDs, download their MP3s, see their shows, and drop them an email to let them know you heard them on the Irish and Celtic Music Podcast. And remember to Vote in the Celtic Top 20. Your active voting will help define the Top 20 songs of 2015 at the end of the year.
Today's show is brought to you by Patrons of the Podcast
There is a lot that goes into the production of a successful podcast. I spend over $700 per month to bring this show to you each and every week. I want to thank the 131 kind patrons of this podcast for your generosity, because you are the reason we hit an incredible Milestone in November, and I am now bringing you two-hours of Celtic Harp Music. You too can become a patron for as little as $1 per episode. Go to celticmusicpodcast.com/patron for more details.
* Thanks to the Patrons of the Podcast. Your kind and generous support keeps this show running every week. Become a Patrons at http://celticmusicpodcast.com/patron/. Special thanks to our newest Patrons: Patricia and Albert.
* Top 20 Most-Played Celtic Bands of 2015. I looked to see which artists were played last year. You can see the full list by clicking the link.
* 2015 Irish & Celtic Music Podcast Statistics. Which episodes were most-popular in 2015? I compiled all of the podcast episode statistics just for you!
* I WANT YOUR FEEDBACK: Email a written or audio comment to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 678-CELT-POD to leave a voicemail message. That's 678-235-8763. What are you doing today while listening to the podcast? Send me pictures of what you're doing or picture of one of your travels to Ireland or Scotland
– Over on iTunes roll 1959 wrote: “I have been listening for a few years, and haven't been disappointed. I can listen in the car, or home and not be embarrassed. marc even has his daughter in the background, and it's fun hearing her approval as well.”
– Dawn sent a voicemail message.
– Richard Rib posted a comment on iTunes: “By far the best podcast for this music I have found. I have a hard time deleting the casts to make room for the new”
This Week in Celtic Music
“The Earl's Chair” by Sarah Marie Mullen
from The Wild Woods
“Irish Set – Jig C, Aaron's Quay, Colonel Fraser's” by The Duplets
“Nonesuch/Maltese Bransle” by Harpnotic
“The Song of Wandering Aengus” by Claire Roche
from Dancing in the Wind
“A Neansai Mhile Gra” by Scott Hoye
from Black Rose
“The Country Sweatheart/Star of the County Down/The Sweetheart Reel” by Leah Jorgensen
from Peace – Love – Harp
“My Love Is Like a Red, Red Rose” by Donna Germano
from Celtic Echoes
“Princess of Flowers” by Margaret Davis
from Princess of Flowers
“The Spanish Medley” by Daphne Quigley-Freund & Tom Bradfish
from Aoibhneas (Bliss)
“Sailor's Lullabye” by Seasons
“Lark Song” by Allyson Adair
from Lark Song
“Crystal Maiden of the Lake” by Oona McOuat
from Honey & Holy Water
“I'll Follow You (Leanaim Thu)” by Ashley Davis with Cormac De Barra
from Night Travels
“Eileen Aroon” by Ramsay & Black
from Singer's Request
“Garden Valley” by Ciara Considine
from Beyond the Waves
“Call You Home” Jenneth Tollin
from The Bardic Wyrd
“Madron Well” by Sora
“The Great Selkie” by Avalon Rising
from The Great Selkie
“Siul a Ruin” by Allison Girvan
“Greenman” by Catriona McKay
“The Song of the Water Kelpie” by Darren Raleigh
“Mairi's Wedding/Haste To The Wedding” by Dublin Harpers
from Building Canoes
“An Dro Medar” by Faery Dae
“Iona” by Mark Davies
from The Celtic Harp
“Angel” by Rachel Hair Trio
“Girl in the Street” by Nick Hennessey
from Pebble & Bone
“The Lake Isle of Innisfree” by Sara Hillis
from The Laurel Tree
“Squire Woods' Lamentation on the Refusal of his Halfpence” by Thomas “Doc” Grauzer
from Infernal Harp Racket
“Something to Come Home To” by Julia Lane
from Song of the Sea
“The Mermaid's Tears” by Anne Roos
from Mermaids & Mariners
The Irish & Celtic Music Podcast was produced by Marc Gunn, The Celtfather. To subscribe, go to iTunes or to our website where you can become a Patron of the Podcast for as little as $1 per episode. You can post feedback in the shownotes or email me email@example.com.