Last week marked the tenth anniversary of my very first podcast, which was with the Renaissance Festival Music Podcast, on June 26, 2005. This led to many other podcasts and eventually to my becoming a full-time musician and Podcaster, so thank you for your support!
The Donegal Celtic Invasion was a tremendous success – the Giant’s Causeway was beautiful, as was Donegal. Getting to know the region was fun, and everyone seemed to have an incredible time. There are some podcasts that will be released soon about that trip, but for now, a regular podcast update needed to happen.
Inara Claire is now 6 weeks old, and cuter than ever! Along with more time with the family, projects are underway. In order to keep a healthy balance, some podcasts and newsletters will receive more updates, and it’s likely that Celtfather Podcast will take a brief hiatus until August. Updates for other podcasts and newsletters will continue, so keep an eye out for more updates!
To subscribe, go to iTunes, or go to Celtfather.com where you can also join my mailing list. This show is sponsored by my Patrons at marcgunn.net. Your generous monthly donation feeds a human family of three and half plus three cats. Post feedback in the shownotes, use the hashtag #celtfather on social media, or email me email@example.com
Mentioned This Week on The Celtfather #33
- RenaissanceFestivalMusic.com is where my first Podcast took place!
- Cat Lover’s Podcast and the Irish & Celtic Music Podcast are celebrating their 10 year anniversaries!
- Celtic Invasion Vacation to Donegal – Success!
- Inara Claire Gunn is almost 6 weeks old and cuter than ever!
- Concert at Johnny MacCracken’s Celtic Pub in Marietta last week went well- the next concert will be on Saturday, July 18.
- 6-Month Self-Review: Practicing Focus – Working on larger projects that are sustainable, promoting music, Social Media revamp, and concentrating on only 2 newsletters.
- Podcasts are back in productions – Scottish Songs Podcast has now been outlined, and the next steps for Dragons vs. Pirates are being planned and worked on – stay tuned! There may even be some music videos coming your way soon!
- Irish Drinking Songs for Cat Lovers – I’m working on boosting sales, actively promoting CDs, and will be putting out a newsletter soon.
- Concert Window – the date for the next concert is still to be decided – stay tuned!
- Band Highlight of the Day – Connemara Stone Company – Celtic Folk Rock Band from Germany (est. 1995), who have been previously featured in the Celtic Music Podcast #142: Banish Misfortune.
- Cholesterol – Though the diet is good, the levels remain high, so exercise is the next step – stay tuned for progress!