Christmas is a time of celebration with family. One of my many families extends outside of my personal one and goes to The Shire, a magical place that appears in central Kentucky every three years. It's there that I met Nancy Flynn who wrote the final song on my Celtic Christmas Greetings album.
Celtic Christmas Notes
- I feature “Christmas in the Shire” from my album Celtic Christmas Greetings
- Hobbits, Hobbit drinking songs, and Memories of Middle Earth
- Travel with me on a Celtic Invasion of Donegal, Ireland in 2015
- Subscribe to the Celtic Christmas Podcast for more great Celtic Christmas music!
- Hear more my Celtic Christmas Music on my holiday website