I am excited to announce two new things. First, The Celtic Geek has a new URL at www.CeltFather.com. When you click that link, you will be directed to the new homepage for the podcast. And yes, it is now in podcast form. Click the link to subscribe to the show as a brand new, official podcast.
Today's resource is Audible. Sign up to audible and you will get a free audio book. When I drive to shows, I listen to podcasts and audiobooks on my travels. I love them. In fact, I finished listening to David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants
by Malcolm Gladwell. It's a book about how small businesses can win against big businesses. As an indie musician, that rings home. You can join Audible right here (book affiliate link on amazon).
Before you click the link, I want you to understand that this is an affiliate link. When you sign up, I earn a commission. So this is one way for you to support the my music and podcast. But only if you consider this a useful resource. I don't want you to sign up if you won't use it. My goal is to provide a resource that you will find useful. I love Audible. But if you won't. Don't do it.
I will from time-to-time offer other affiliate links. I will do my best to let you know that it is an affiliate link so you can support the show IF it's something you find useful. Again, it's a great way to support the show, if so.
Got a recommendation? Email me!
This Week’s Celtic Geek News
- “Rising of the Moon” Wins Best Roots Traditional in Celtic Radio Music Awards
- Want some free Celtic songs? Go to or share CelticFolkSongs.com
- New video show: Celtic Music Spotlight
- MidSouthCon and new performance of Reavers, Malcolm, Reavers
- What's your Super Power?
- Sent out some gifts to new members of Song Henge. Get a free copy of Not Every Day Is St. Patrick's Day when you subscribe in March.
- House Concert in Crestview, Florida, north of Destin
- House Concert in Atlanta, Georgia (details coming)
Join the Celtic Geek Community
I want you involved with this podcast. Read the Celtic Geek Manifesto. Then send me your Celtic or Geek recommendations that I can share with the podcast. You can share via email. Then chat with other Celtic Geeks on Google+ and Facebook.