I picked a date for the Kickstarter release, March 26. No. We did not meet any goals last year. I decided to move forward nonetheless.
I scripted the video that will promote the Kickstarter. Since the beginning, I referred to “Adopting Cat CDs”. So this video will be like a cat adoption video. I would like you help creating it. Here's how:
- Record a short video of your cat playing
- You'll get bonus points if you include one or more of my cat CDs in the shot.
- 5-10 seconds of video, with the camera sitting still. You’ll need to run your camera a little longer than you think.
- video format: .mov, .mp4, .avi are all good. You can definitely take the video on your phone, but please don’t compress the video to something tiny and grainy. You should send the biggest file your phone makes. If you film on a DSLR or some other fancy camera, feel free to compress down to 1080p or 720p, I don’t need giant files!
- Note: depending on how many people submit, I may not be able to fit everyone in. I'll be selecting for diversity and easy-to-watch footage.
- Send your video as an attachment, send as google drive, send a link to a file on Dropbox (please don’t add me to shared folders), or if you know another service, use that!
- Lastly, PLEASE hold your camera HORIZONTALLY.
Again, think “cat shelter adoption” video. Cute is awesome! And the goal is to have them adopt the new Cat CD.
Finally, it'd be extra awesome if you shared your cute video short on social media with a link to http://catdrinkingsongs.com
Thank you so much.
Marc Gunn by order of Torre, Lead Yowler of The Dubliners Tabby Cats.