I know I had a couple month hiatus, but I had to share with you my about my recent successes like my first Celtic Invasion Vacation, my first solo tour that starts this week, and there are a lot of interesting notes about my next CD, Happy Songs of Death. You'll get to hear a bit more about the origins of the CD and why it means so much to me. I hope it means as much to you.
- New CD: Live at the Cactus Cafe: Cat Songs and Celtic Music
- Email me your comments. slainte [at] marcgunn [dot] com
- Pub Songs Podcast
- Celtic Invasion Vacations. The first trip to Italy was a smashing success. The next one to Ireland is planned for this September. Don't miss out!
- The Pub Songs Podcast is now a proud member of Far Point Media who produce such great shows as Slice of Sci Fi and DragonPage.
- Song: “Red, Red, and Black” by Marc Gunn from Happy Songs of Death
- Check out Andrew McKee's new band Flynn's Folly. They have a new CD coming out soon.
- Happy Songs of Death background. Where did it come from? Why is it so important to Marc. Sponsor the CD by pre-ordering a copy now.
- The passing of Michael Younger, formerly of The Bilge Pumps.
- Swan Songs. A non-profit that brings music to people passing from life into death.
- Listener Feedback
- Song: “Isn't It Grand, Boys?” by Marc Gunn from Happy Songs of Death
- Download a Free CD by Marc Gunn called Confessions of a Celtic Music Junkie
- Marc Gunn's Summer Tour
- Song: “Little William” by Vicki Swan & Jonny Dyer from Gleowein
- Buy Me A Pint! Sponsor the podcast.
Published on: Jun 15, 2009