St Patrick's Day is almost here and I've been migrating Pub Songs Podcast episodes to new server. It made me want to record another episode of the Pub Songs Podcast. I must say, I kinda miss recording this podcast. So here's another!
* I have a Patreon page that is separate from the Irish & Celtic Music Podcast page. This one is dedicated to my music, art, and personal podcast projects like the Pub Songs Podcast and The Celtfather. You can become a patron to support my music for just $1 per month. I'm currently updating the levels. You can find them at www.marcgunn.net.
* There are currently four new episodes of the Irish & Celtic Music Podcast that are dedicated to St. Patrick's Day. The final one comes out on March 16th. Please rate the podcast on iTunes so we can hit #1 on the iTunes Podcast Music charts. Don't miss the 17 free Celtic MP3s for St. Patrick's Day.
* Do you use iTunes? Would you do me a favor and rate some of my St. Patrick's Day albums? You'll find direct links to the albums in the shownotes.
* I've started running some Facebook Live events on my Facebook page. If you want to enjoy some fun Celtic Geek music and entertainment, drop on by. I may try to have a show there in the next few days if I can make the time. If so, look for me around 9-10am CST.
* Rebooting the podcast as an Intergalactic Tour in the Fall.
Who's Playing the Pub Today
“Mingulay Boat Song” by Marc Gunn from Scottish Songs of Drinking & Rebellion
“Molly Malone” by Marc Gunn from Celtic Geek
“The Congress Reel/Unknown Reel” by Poitin from Poitin and Victims of Irish Music
“Farewell to Nova Scotia” by The Buccaneers from Prairie Shanty
“Blame the Viking” by Ceann from Rant, Rave, Lose Pants
“Don't Go Drinking With Hobbits” by Marc Gunn from Celtic Geek
“Old Dun Cow” by Brobdingnagian Bards from Brobdingnagian Fairy Tales
“Galway Girl” by The Elders from Gael Day
“The Leprechaun” by Marc Gunn from Celtic Geek
“March of Cambreadth” by Heather Alexander from Midsummer
“Kiss Me I'm Irish” by Gaelic Storm from Bring Yer Willies
I hope you enjoyed this episode of the Pub Songs Podcast. You can get a free album of Celtic and Geek music when you subscribe to my mailing list at www.marcgunn.com.
The podcast is brought to you courtesy of my Gunn Runners on Patreon. You can support my music and podcasts for as little as $1 per month. Visit www.marcgunn.net for details.
The Pub Songs Podcast was produced by Marc Gunn, The Celtfather. If you enjoyed this episode, then please post a review on iTunes or your favorite podcatcher. As always support the musicians who support this podcast, buy their CDs, and then tell your friends to visit pubsong.com.